Jennifer Lopez planning to make a huge hits Album


Jennifer Lopez indeed has had several huge hits. As releasing her debut album, On the 6, in 1999, she has domination pop radio with paths like "If You Had My Love," "I'm Real," "Love Don't Cost a Thing" and "Jenny From the Block."

And she hasn't blocked. This year, she released Love? Characterizing association bangers like "On the Floor." Now, she have an idea to provide her fans a good greatest-hits music album.

Vocal producer Kuk Harrell told that she is going to release the greatest hits album Harrell has certainly been busy this year. He worked with Rihanna, Justin Beiber and now he is planning to work with Jennifer Lopez. And also he added that he is grateful to work with all these superstars.

While he didn't have too many information about what fans be supposed to wait for on the album, Harrell did share who else Jenny is hitting the studio with. "I think [when] I find out what the direction is, I will certainly go in the lab. I will find in the lab with Tricky Stewart and The-Dream and see what we can come up with for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment